FID MODULUSAutomated and efficient Nuclear Magnetic Resonance post processing
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) signals acquired with phased array coils during spectrometry measurements or chemical shift imaging require complex post-processing to recombine and analyze them.
The conventional methods involve complex algorithms (high computing power required), tedious multiple steps dedicated to correction of phase and frequency shift, and manual analysis.
FID Modulus is a simple and efficient method to phase and align MR spectra, considering modulus of the free induction decay (FID) signals:
- improved correction of phase & frequency shift due to the sample movement, to the phase shift of coils, and to the magnetic field inhomogeneity,
- Easier and quicker identification of components of the sample without affecting noise-to-signal (S/N) ratio.
NMR spectrum with conventional treatment (same collection of FIDs)
NMR spectrum with FID Modulus treatment
ADVANTAGES VS. STATE OF THE ART
It is an accurate, reliable and reproducible method:
- Enhances S/N ratio,
- Real-time automatic correction of phase and frequency shift,
- Removes sidebands and phase distortions.
It is time & cost-saving:
- Works on non-suppressed water spectra,
- Requires less computing power,
- Halved volume of data to be processed.
Moreover the solution is compatible with all existing NMR files formats.
The solution is adapted for:
- Medical application,
- Chemistry field,
- Research units.
En savoir plus sur cette technologie
Axes & sous-axes :
Dispositif médical & diagnostic, Santé & technologies du vivant
Etat Propriété Intellectuelle :
Licence et/ou collaboration R&D (co-financement possible).
Aix-Marseille Université, CNRS