Researchers, startupers, industrialists, partners, the whole team of SATT Sud-Est remains operational and supports you in your technology transfer projects to transform ideas into solutions and move from invention to innovation.
In view of the new government measures related to the current health situation, we would like to inform you that SATT South East is maintaining its telework activities and services.
The first containment imposed following the pandemic enabled us to learn the necessary lessons and thus be able to develop a crisis management plan. On the strength of this experience, SATT South-East will have revealed more than ever its operational qualities in the support and management of your technology transfer projects.
Various measures are currently being put in place in the South-East SATT in accordance with government directives:
- All of our teams continue to work from home. The employees thus remain operational and attentive to your needs in order to respond to your requests and technology transfer projects - our core business.
- Our employees working under a maturation contract will be subject to the internal regulations of their respective laboratories,
- Meetings and appointments are maintained and are held via videoconferencing, as the South-East SATT has an encrypted teleconference system that ensures the confidentiality of exchanges,
- The participation of our employees in major innovation and industry events is maintained; in a dematerialized way. They can thus continue to support the nuggets and talents of public research in the South & Corsica Regions.
- The Operational Committees and the Commitment Committees of the French Tech Seed Provence Corse consortium will be maintained through videoconferences. The next sessions are scheduled for 23/11 for the OC and 21/12 for the EC.
You can reach us preferably by email via the form or by phone at +33 4 91 91 91 20.
In the face of this major crisis, we all stand together. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
- Follow the situation on Bpifrance's dedicated website
- Update on the situation on the dedicated MESRI website
- Consult the information for companies in a sanitary situation on the French Tech Aix-Marseille website.
@SATTse_ @SGPI_future @Bpifrance @NetworkSATT #TechTransfer #Innovation #StrongerTogether