The 2021 edition of the i-PhD innovation contest is launched in partnership with the Government, Bpifrance, the SATT Network and the SATTs as part of the DeepTech Plan. SATT Sud-Est is mobilizing to promote the talents of the laboratories of its shareholders in the South & Corsica Regions in the continuum of the i-Lab and i-Nov innovation competitions.
This second edition of the i-PhD innovation competition aims to reward young researchers with entrepreneurial projects mobilizing breakthrough innovations. At the end of the competition, the SATTs, including the SATT Sud-Est, will be able to support young researchers and PhD students who wish to create or co-create a deeptech start-up through the protection, development and transfer of their innovations. Dear candidates, a few criteria are nevertheless to be taken into account. The competition is reserved for young researchers; also :
- You must be at least in your second year of thesis or have defended your thesis for less than three years,
- You must have an innovative project attached to a public research laboratory,
- Your project must be accompanied by a technology transfer structure such as a SATT, for example the South-East SATT which is mobilised in the South & Corsica Regions.
Particular attention will be paid to projects with the potential to create deeptech start-ups - in all scientific and technological fields - and a competitive advantage.
Note that i-PhD is part of the continuum of innovation competitions, upstream of the i-Lab and i-Nov innovation competitions. SATT Sud-Est will be proud to support applications from PhD students from the South & Corsica Regions.
- Download the presentation of the i-PhD competition by Bpifrance and SATT Sud-Est
- Download the application form and the competition rules on the Bpifrance website.
- Consult the news on the SATT Network website.
@SATTse_ @SGPI_future @Bpifrance @sup_research @NetworkSATT #TechTransfer #innovation #startup #deeptech #iPhD