To date, 26 start-ups using technologies resulting from public research and supported by the SATT Network are mobilized against the COVID-19 virus. Their portfolio of activities in this field extends to diagnostic, monitoring and treatment solutions, crisis management tools, data processing and improving the quality of life in periods of containment.
- 21 start-ups mobilized to diagnose and treat,
- 5 start-ups to make life easier in a period of confinement and to support businesses,
- More than 25 maturation projects monitored and financed by the 13 SATTs, including the South-East SATT.
Zoom: start-ups get involved in the South & Corsica Regions
In the region, SATT Sud-Est is proud to support young innovative companies at the heart of current events such as C4Diagnostics, KeeeX and GlobalStim.
C4Diagnostics specializes in the design and development of diagnostic tests for infectious diseases. Today, the Covid-19 detection test is a major tool in the fight against the spread of the virus. C4Diagnostics actively contributes to the improvement of public health by carrying out Covid-19 detection tests in collaboration with the city and the Marseille fire brigade.
In times of containment, KeeeX the start-up specialized in the traceability of paperless documents helps companies. It facilitates teleworking thanks to the certification and authentication of digital documents. A precious help that allows business continuity for many organizations in complete security.
Finally, the HADD containment measures resulted in the removal of intervenors. In order to preserve the well-being and health of the residents, the start-up Global Stim, specialized in cognitive stimulation, decided to offer 6 e-sessions to the EHPADs. This is a beneficial alternative for the elderly - particularly those suffering from neurodegenerative pathologies - in order to limit the development of cognitive disorders.
To go further
- Read the SATT Network article
- Moving from innovation to invention in a health situation
- Consult the information for companies in a sanitary situation on the French Tech Aix-Marseille website.
- Visit the C4Diagnostics website
- Visit the KeeeX website
- Visit the GlobalStim website