SATT South-East remains operational and supports you in your technology transfer projects.
Given the unprecedented situation we all face, for public health reasons and in accordance with government directives, we have taken steps to maintain our activities and services.
- All of our teams continue to work from home. They remain operational and attentive to your needs in order to respond to your requests and technology transfer projects from invention to innovation - our core business. Whether it is a question of receiving your invention declarations, filing your patents, prospecting or negotiating...
- All our events are cancelled or postponed. We will inform you as soon as possible. Meetings and appointments are maintained and are held via videoconferencing.
- Dear startupers, we are suspending direct debits until June. Payment schedules will be implemented on future invoices for companies in difficulty who request them. You can also contact our partners Bpifrance and French Tech Aix-Marseille to benefit from additional measures.
You can reach us preferably by e-mail via the form, here, or by phone at +33 4 91 91 20.
In the face of this major crisis, we all stand together. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
To go further
- Follow the situation on Bprifrance's dedicated website
- Update on the situation on the dedicated MESRI website
- Consult the information for companies in a sanitary situation on the French Tech Aix-Marseille website.
@SATTse_ #TechTransfer #Innovation #STAYHOME