of Technology Transfer
SATT Sud Est boosts the competitiveness of companies through innovation stemming from public research of South Eastern France.
Its core business involves bringing inventions developed by its shareholder research bodies to readiness on legal (intellectual property), economic (market) and technical (proof of concept) levels.
SATT aims at transferring innovative technologies stemming from its shareholders to the economic fabric while granting operating licenses to companies.
- Investigators, if you are looking forward to protecting your research results, download our invention disclosure form.
- Firms, innovate risk-free and economically by exploiting public research results. Learn about our innovative technologies.
- Find your innovations in Health & Life Technologies at BIO-Europe Spring® 2014, Turin, Italy
March 10-12, 2014, meet the Health & Life Technologies experts of SATT Sud Est at BIO-Europe Spring® 2014 Innovate risk-free and economically by exploiting public research results at the biotech & pharma key leader event in Europe! Learn about our …
- ICT, Chemistry and e-Health innovative technologies at Techinnov 2014, Paris Orly France
On February 13, 2014, SATT Sud Est will showcase its innovative technologies in the fields of ICT, Chemistry & e-Health at Techinnov 2014, Paris Orly, FRANCE Innovate risk-free and economically by exploiting public research results during the most important event …
- 3rd Euromediag International Convention, Montpellier, France
September 25-26, 2013, our Health & Life Technologies executives and experts will attend the 3rd Euromediag International Convention EIC 2013, in Montpellier, France Patrick FAURE, Ph.D., Executive Director, Claire NAUSSAC, MSc, Business Development Manager, and Wael MAHMOUD, Project Manager, will show you …