of Technology Transfer
SATT Sud Est boosts the competitiveness of companies through innovation stemming from public research of South Eastern France.
Its core business involves bringing inventions developed by its shareholder research bodies to readiness on legal (intellectual property), economic (market) and technical (proof of concept) levels.
SATT aims at transferring innovative technologies stemming from its shareholders to the economic fabric while granting operating licenses to companies.
- Investigators, if you are looking forward to protecting your research results, download our leaflet and your invention disclosure form,
- Companies, innovate risk-free and economically by exploiting public research results. Download our booklet and learn about our innovative technologies.
Download our 2013 Annual Report [in French]
- SATT Sud Est and CVT Valorisation Sud have signed a framework collaboration agreement to boost technology transfers to the Global South
This is the first agreement to be signed between a technology transfer accelerator and the Consortium Valorisation Thématique “Valorisation Sud”. Its aim is to encourage the collaborative transfer of technology and know-how from the PACA and Corsica regions to the …
- June 15-18, 2015 – SATT Sud Est at BIO International Convention, Philadelphia, PA, USA
SATT will attend the world’s most influential biotech meeting. Register and join us at convention.bio.org
- JOIN SATT SUD EST AT UNIVERSITY MEETS BUSINESS 2015, PARIS, FRANCE
March 19-20, 2015, Accelerator of Technology Transfer companies that help companies boosting their competitiveness through innovation stemming from public research, will attend the RUE2015 meeting in Paris