of Technology Transfer
SATT Sud Est boosts the competitiveness of companies through innovation stemming from public research of South Eastern France.
Its core business involves bringing inventions developed by its shareholder research bodies to readiness on legal (intellectual property), economic (market) and technical (proof of concept) levels.
SATT aims at transferring innovative technologies stemming from its shareholders to the economic fabric while granting operating licenses to companies.
- Investigators, if you are looking forward to protecting your research results, download our leaflet and your invention disclosure form,
- Companies, innovate risk-free and economically by exploiting public research results. Download our booklet and learn about our innovative technologies.
Download our 2013 Annual Report [in French]
- June 15-18, 2015 – SATT Sud Est at BIO International Convention, Philadelphia, PA, USA
SATT will attend the world’s most influential biotech meeting. Register and join us at convention.bio.org Patrick JOURDAN, Business Development & Licensing Manager, Health & Life Technologies, and Elodie DORMES, Start-up Creation Officer, will show you our projects and opportunities in the …
- JOIN SATT SUD EST AT UNIVERSITY MEETS BUSINESS 2015, PARIS, FRANCE
March 19-20, 2015, Accelerator of Technology Transfer companies that help companies boosting their competitiveness through innovation stemming from public research, will attend the RUE2015 meeting in Paris Join the technology transfer experts from all SATT companies during the 8th edition …
- 2014/11/21, Euromediag Convention 2014, Marseille, France
SATT Sud Est will welcome you at the 4th Euromediag Convention, international business meeting in the fields of technology transfer, business and collaborative projects in the medical diagnostic sector The event aims at bringing together academic investigators and innovative companies …