A day that will present fundamental discoveries and therapeutic innovations in the fight against cancer.
To prevent cancers, to treat them ever better, and to cure them, we need communities of researchers working together, mobilized in hard work that constantly produces innovation. On the occasion of World Cancer Day, February 4, 2020, cancer researchers in the Southern Region will highlight their advances and successes on the road to innovation, from fundamental discoveries to therapeutic innovations.
An exceptional line-up of speakers will include Pr Éric VIVIER, Scientific Director of Innate Pharma, Pr Thierry PASSERON and Dr Rachid BENHIDA, founders and scientific advisors of the start-up Yukin Therapeutics, Dr Julie BERBIS, public health physician, Cohorte LEA, and Pr Daniel OLIVE, co-founder of the start-up ImCheck Therapeutics. Then, during a fast-paced "Speed Talking" session, the young research talents from the Southern Region will share their hopes for tomorrow by talking about the perspectives and discoveries of their study subjects. The GEFLUC, Canceropôle Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur and SATT Sud-Est awards will be followed by a networking cocktail in an electronic atmosphere. The event is organized as part of the Regional Cancer Plan by the Canceropôle Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur and SATT Sud-Est.
To go further:
- Online registration (free & mandatory)
- Consult the program of the event
- Date: February 4, 2020
- Location: Salon d'Honneur, Hôtel de Région, Conseil régional de Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, 27 place Jules Guesde, 13481 Marseille
- Consult the news on the Canceropôle Provence-Apes-Côte d'Azur website
- Visit the Canceropôle Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur website
- Watch the CRO15 video on a project funded by SATT Sud-Est and the Canceropôle Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
@sattse_ @CanceropolePACA #Cancer #Innovation #PublicResearch #WorldCancerDay